by Terri Peña
Warm Rueben Dip
- 1/2 pound corned beef, diced small or shredded
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Butter the bottom and sides of a 1 quart baking dish.
- In a large bowl, stir/mash the cream cheese and sour cream until well incorporated. Add saurfkrat, swiss cheese, and mustard stirring until all ingredients are evenly represented. Stir in corned beef and scrape into the baking dish. Bake at 350F for about 40 minutes, or until nice and bubbly.
- Serve with toasted rye cocktail bread or rye crackers.